How to Care for your CB Hair Unit
Handle with Care
- The CB Hair Unit is made with delicate fabrics. Be gentle when handling and grooming.
- Gently detangle hair before applying water.
- When shampooing, conditioning, cowashing, and or rinsing, use water in a downward motion from roots to ends.
- Avoid using all heavily greasy and oily products.
Shampoo and Condition
- Gently detangle hair with a brush from ends to root (bottom to top of hair) with a leave-in detangler.
- Shampoo and condition daily, weekly or biweekly.
- Use Pre shampoo in-between shampoos if your hair piece is exposed to sweat or chlorine/salt water often.
- Use a deep moisturizing conditioner. Rinse hair downward with cold water. Leaving 30% of product in hair.
- Condition daily or weekly with a leave-in conditioner to preserve its moisture.
- Store your clean and dry CB Hair Unit in a clean and 100% dry resealable plastic bag.
- Store on a foam mannequin head daily to preserve the style.
- If sewn to your head, use a satin bonnet or head wrap to keep hair in place while sleeping or lounging around.
- All CB Hair Units are 100% human hair. To avoid heat damage use flat irons and curling irons at a temperature up to 350 degrees.
- Color processed CB Hair Units require hair products that protect your hair color investment. Shop CB Beauty.
- Avoid greasy products.
Loose Wave and Deep Wave Hair
- Heat and color processes can permenantly relax the curl pattern in the hair. It is best to avoid heat.
- Use a serum, leave-in detangler, curl definer to maintain moisturized and manageable curls.
- For deep wave Hair Units, be sure to avoid heat and use recommended hair care products to protect the luster and manageability of your curls. Shop CB Beauty.